Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MALACCA : Jonker Street, One Bite Durian Puff, Jonker 88

After our lunch at Nancy's Kitchen, we walked around Jonker Street and continued our food hunts.






So excited to see Taste Better One Bite Durian Puff cos I have read so much about it! So dying to try though I used to not like stuffs made by durian. I only like to eat plain durian in the past, I guess my choice of food has changed a lot as I grow up. The staff reminded us to finish it in one mouth but the puff was simply too big. Had such a hard time trying but the bursting flavour in the mouth is really satisfying!

Taste Better is also available in JB Bukit Indah Jusco. Can't wait to go try it again Taste Better locations




Just beside Taste Better is Jonker 88 which  has a shorter queue than I have seen online. We didn't hesitate to join the queue to make our purchase but it was really packed in the shop and we could only stand and finish up our Chendol. I have no interest in gula melaka, coconut milk and all so chendol doesn't interest me at all. I just want to make them eat. HAHA!

this was after we were done with our Chendol


the machine that works non-stop

Nonya Chendol

Durian Chendol

interior of the shop

After chendols, we continued our walking tour and made our way to one of the Nadeje's outlet for their millicrepe. Next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment