Monday, April 8, 2013

Crystal Jade Golden Palace

Have been feeling a little over-dosed from all the usual brunch items, I decided it is time for DIM SUM! Dim sum is one of my favourite food but I have not had it for a long long time because.... ... It is impossible to just go to Royal China or Taste Paradise when the crave kicks in. I tried my luck by calling Royal China but was turn away with aloof service staff.

Decided to give Crystal Jade Golden Palace at Paragon a chance. Good thing we were really early because most of the tables are reserved after 12.30pm. Anyway, the service at Crystal Jade Golden Palace is really good. One of the staff noticed that I'm left-handed and helped to shift my chopstick rest to my left - ATTENTIVE! They were also friendly especially to the regular customers, without making us feel uncomfortable.

We were really impressed when we walked into the restaurant because it look really really grand. Can't say that the food is equally impressive. I guess we are paying more for the ambiance and service. Can't be too greedy sometimes.




i LOVE his polka dot shirt!









one last photo before we head off to National Museum for Public Garden flea market

Next post on Strawberry Jelly Heart cheesecake, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment