Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Homebodies @ Boat Quay

I have just started working as a Assistant Teacher at a Speech&Drama class every Saturday morning and is very thankful for the chance. Was introduced into the job by an ex-parent of mine who is really really really nice. So my weekly morning jog with boyfriend is being replaced with breakfast after my class instead. Not exactly a healthy substitute but we are working on exercising on other days :))

After my first class, I met boyfriend and we went for some simple breakfast near Clark Quay before walking to Boat Quay, in search for one of the newest cafe in town!

Have read about Homebodies on the papers a couple of week back and thought it would be a good time to visit them for some good coffee. It is not too difficult to find as long as you keep an look out for the signboard along the shophouse. We were the only customer the whole time and I secretly enjoyed it alot. It was as if the time stood still for us while we were at the cafe. 




There aren't much choices available. It is either espresso or latte (with various sizes) and hotdogs. Thought the coffee were rather reasonably priced though I wish there could be some sweet stuffs for me to pair with the coffee. There were banana cake, berries muffins and some cookies but nothing that interest me. The magazines in the cafe are also really up-to-date and features some of my favourite read - home&decor and food&travel. Plus point +++








 Will definitely drop by again soon since it is fairly near my class :) 

After coffee, we went to Funan because I wanted to get a tripod. Managed to get one at about $25 which is good enough for my compact camera and maybe those simple DSLR as well. There were quite a few tripod available at this price range but we decided to just get the most sleek and pretty one. Superficial like that. Did some trial shots just before waiting for bus back home:


No comments:

Post a Comment