Friday, April 5, 2013

recipes - Chocolate Chips Cookies (family favourite!)

I baked some Chocolate Chips cookies yesterday and I am so eager to share. Have been using this recipe for the longest time and it is my family favourite! I have to constantly remind myself not to take another piece when stepping into the kitchen. They don't look like the most drool-worthy cookies but is just simply irresistible!


Chocolate Chips Cookies

- 125g butter
- 75g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk with a little vanilla essence
- 120g chocolate chips cookies
Mix A:
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 165g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder




 

Bake at 150 degree Celsius


Note: 
1. The original recipe calls for 85g of icing sugar and I have reduced slightly to accommodate my Daddy and Mummy.
2. I have doubled the portion when baking because one portion is just simply NOT ENOUGH!
3. Do not press or stir too long after adding chocolate chips
4. Original recipe states to bake at 170 degree Celsius but I have to adjust to 150 for mine.


This is my first recipe with photographs and it really not easy especially since I am so used to this recipe. I keep forgetting to capture what I did. Am going to try Strawberry Heart Jelly Cheesecake tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment