Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Recipe - Strawberry Jelly Heart Cheesecake (Part 2)

Seriously finding it really hard to keep on blogging especially now that I am not so free afterall. Funny it is that people see me as a idle person (simply because I am not holding a full-time job) but I find myself working just as much sometimes. But very much happier and ready to take on full-time again!

Anyway, I am back to update about the Strawberry Jelly Heart Cheesecake that I made the second time (this time for my nephew). So sorry it took me forever.

First part of the recipe is here: recipe strawberry heart jelly cheesecake

with the cute candles we got him!


 

I have doubled the portion for the biscuit and cheese layer so it is more beautifully thick now. BUT it is  too cheesy for me because I am not a cheesecake person and from reviews, only the super cheesecake lovers are in approval for this double portion. Also about the jelly...  It sure look more aesthetically pleasing now but we find the jelly powder I got from Phoon Huat compliment the cheesecake more as it is slightly sour and softer. So you might want to look out for Shaky Jelly ($1 per pack) at Phoon Huat instead :)

I think I will stick to the single portion the next time I make and use a slightly smaller tin if there is no special occasion.

Will update more of my baking adventures. April has been a happy baking month because of all the happy occasions that calls for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment