Saturday, September 28, 2013

Drury Lane

Before joining my sister at the bridal shop along Tanjong Pagar, boyfriend and I went to Drury Lane which is along the busy street filled bridal shops. In fact, it is directly opposite Di Gio! We settle for a high table near the entrance so we did not venture into level 2 but the whole cafe seems rather quiet on a Sunday afternoon. Good news for people who want a quieter time :) It was just a quick coffee session for us, so we didn't spend a long time there.

Boyfriend pointed out one will smell of oil after being there for awhile because the kitchen (cooking area) is just beside the counter and it is a total open-concept. Having bought quite a few pastries from the nearby Tong Heng, we did not order any cake/muffins though I was a little tempted. Drury Lane gets their coffee bean from Toby's Estate, so no complains about their coffee though I would prefer to simply head to Toby's for coffee.































I will choose Drury Lane over D.O.C if I am around the vicinity so as to avoid the crowd. But then again, whenever I am at Tanjong Pagar, I only crave for cakes from Flor and will find all means to get some.

Drury Lane
94 Tanjong Pagar Road

Mon 9am – 10pm
Wed – Fri 9am – 10pm
Sat – Sun 9am – 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment