Saturday, September 7, 2013

MALACCA: Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup

took this the following morning. heee..
We chose to go to Ban Lee Siang for Satay Celup because it is nearer to our hotel. Yes, we walked there after a short break back at the hotel. I have magic power to make everybody travel with me for food :) by the time we were there, it was 11pm and hardly any crowd and food... But still, it is the experience that count. We didn't have much too because there is only so much we can stomach.










Nothing fantastic about the food and thank goodness we didn't have to queue like what I have read only. Maybe Capitol Satay has a longer queue but what I heard is, the food is almost the same. I prefer the lokloks at JB more and speaking of which, it has been a long time since I had lokloks!!!!




Restoran Ban Lee Siang (Satay Celup)
45E, Jalan Ong Kim Wee, Melaka

No comments:

Post a Comment